Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Great Artical for that Summer Closet Clean Out!

The following link is from the blog real girl glam and it contains really great tips on how to make cleaning out your closet an achievable task for this summer.  She includes what piles you will need to sort through and what to keep and get rid of.  I definitely have some issues letting go of my clothes and SHOES!  Not going to lie, I may be of hoarder status because I still have items I wore in high school and probably haven't touched since then.

http://www.realgirlglam.com/?p=13464

Building A Wardrobe Series: Part 1- Out With the Old


Here is a picture of my current closet.... I certainly need to get to work!




Hopefully, with glam girl's help, I will be able to show you an after picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment